Timeless elegance with a western sensibility
Kids of all ages love the great outdoors, and a trip to Montana together is something they’ll remember for a lifetime.
We want to make it all as simple as possible for you and your family. Need to make sure the kids are getting school time in? We have a Chief Virtual Learning Officer to help you out. Kimpton Armory Hotel also offers spacious suites with sleeper sofas, and a variety of family-friendly things to do that are practically right outside our door.
Chief Virtual Learning Officer
Whether you’re working from the hotel or getting away for a well-deserved vacation, Kimpton is here to help make the virtual learning process for your kids (and you!) easier than ever. A designated on-site Chief Virtual Officer available to help set your kiddo up with their virtual learning platforms.
Family Friendly Suites
- 2 Queen size beds available
- Guaranteed connecting rooms
- Living room area with pullout sleeper sofa
- Large shower with separate soaking tub and double vanity
- Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Sq ft range 500-580
Kid-Friendly Things to Do
- Yellowstone National Park
- Big Sky and the Gallatin River
- Blue-Ribbon Fly Fishing
- And more!